When you visit this website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the website work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Below is a list of different categories of cookies that may be set and that you can freely change. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are required and must be accepted to use this site.
These cookies collect data about how visitors use this website.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests.
EXTERNAL PRIVACY NOTICE FOR SPLAY AB
Thank you for your application to Splay AB
SPLAY AB takes the protection of your personal data very seriously and is required to notify you of the information it collects, how it collects it, how it is used in connection with your application and how long it is retained for.
Type of personal information collected. Splay will collect and use information about your application which may include a CV and/or covering letter. It may also require you to provide qualifications or test results. If your application proceeds to an offer of employment, Splay may require additional information from you, for example right to work documents, references from third parties and background check if required for the role.
How is the information collected? Information will either be collected directly from you or third parties as set out above.
How will the information be used? The information will be used to consider whether you have the skills necessary to carry out the role. It may also be used to check that there are no legal obstacles to you undertaking the role. Initially the information will be considered by those assessing applications for the role. It will then be provided to those who are interviewing to determine your application and the terms upon which an offer may be made to you. Where third parties are required to assist Splay, Splay will ensure that any third party has appropriate security measures in place to protect your information in line with Splay’s own policies.
How long will Splay retain the information for? If you are unsuccessful in your application for a role then SPLAY AB will only retain the personal information it has collated in connection with your application to 6 months after your application has been considered to enable you to ask any questions in relation to the application process or raise any concerns. Following the interview, Splay will collate all information connected to the application centrally. If your application is successful, the information collected as part of the recruitment process will move on to your personnel file which will retained whilst you are working for Splay and for up to six years after the termination of your working relationship with us.
Your rights. We understand that you may at times need further information from us regarding your personal data or that you may wish to update or correct the personal data you have provided us with. In light hereof, you have inter alia the following rights:
• Right to access your personal data: you have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and information.
• Right to rectification of personal data: if you find that personal data that we process about you is inaccurate, you have the right to have us correct such personal data.
• Right to erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten): under certain circumstances, such as if your personal data has been unlawfully processed or you have withdrawn your consent (if the processing of your personal data is based on consent), you have the right to request and obtain erasure of your personal data from us.
• Right to restriction of processing: under certain circumstances, such as if you question the accuracy of your personal data or you have objected to our legitimate purpose to process your personal data, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data until a solution has been found.
• Right to object to processing: under certain circumstances, such as if you question the accuracy of your personal data, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to such processing.
• Right to data portability: if your personal data is processed by automated means based on your consent or for the fulfilment of our contractual relationship, you have the right to request that we provide you with your with personal data on a machine-readable format for transmission to another data controller.
• Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: you have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data with your supervisory authority; Dataskyddsinspektionen.
If you have any questions or to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at DSAR@mtg.com
or continue with
Already connected? Sign in.
Help us match your profile by telling us a bit more about yourself.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
Add people who can recommend you as a colleague.