Splay One is the leading entertainment agency in the Nordics. We help brands navigate the media landscape and reach beyond advertising.
We’re passionate about breaking new ground and strive to create new and engaging formats, entertainment, concepts and campaigns firmly based on target group data and insights. We do this by merging expertise from advertising, format development and production, combined with our own network of talent and influencers.
Now we’re looking for an Executive Producer/Creator to join our team.
Welcome to a wonderful, parallel universe different from any other digital media, agency or production company in Sweden.
Splay One seeks a full-time Executive Producer/Creator to help manage our busy content and production pipeline in our Stockholm office.
We need a dedicated and engaged content creator & producer that can take our concepts and formats for Youtube, Instagram and Facebook from start to finish. From the final steps of development, through the recordings and postproduction, all the way to publishing.
You will be working with some of our biggest clients, creating great content together with our creative & sales & production teams.
You will work across all departments at Splay One but with main focus on production & execution of ideas and concepts. You will be part of the production team and report to Splay One’s Head of Production.
- To produce branded content in different projects for Youtube, Facebook and Instagram and other social media platforms
- Work closely with clients as well as Splay One Account Managers, creatives and Production managers to execute creative and diverse projects while representing the client’s needs and expectations
- Be part of creating sales packages to clients incl. production descriptions and content breakdowns
- Communicating with clients to manage expectations in projects
- Be part of developing new production methods for new products at Splay One
- At least 3 years of Producer experience within Branded Production
- Well experienced in the work of making reality of a concept in terms of production, recordings, scripts and content planning
- You have a good freelancer network within the Swedish media production industry
- A proven record of successfully executed projects
- You love Social Media and have spent unspeakable amounts of time connected to your favorite channels
- You’re looking for a challenge in creating content in a faster pace for a demanding modern audience
- You’re tired of the outdated production process of yesterday’s TV and media, looking for a more creative way of producing video content
- You’re a good team player, always looking to find the best suitable solution for the client as well as for the project
- You’re able to ensure a high production quality while still staying within the budget limits
- You understand the possibilities (and limitations) within the new generation of media channels. You’re good at noticing new trends and realizing suitable content
- You are an engaging and communicative manager who is feel empowered by leading teams and projects independently
- You are fluent in Swedish and English
- Our head office is located on Östermalm in Stockholm
- The position is full time
- Application deadline: 31 january 2021
- The position will be filled as soon as possible, but no later than February 2021.
We want to meet you!
Apply to day and make sure to include the following:
● Cover letter (no longer than 400 words).