About Splay One
Splay One is the leading agency in the Nordic region for branded entertainment. We help brands communicate with their target audiences with engaging content, primarily with influencers on digital platforms such as YouTube and Instagram. We provide digital strategies and creative development as well as multi-platform production and distribution.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual to join our Ads Team. You will be working at the Group level, that serves all our Nordic markets. If you love to manage client accounts, plan media, analyse and strive to acquire knowledge about digital advertising – this might be a role for you. It is important that you feel comfortable in handling several things in parallel and have particular attention to detail. Microsoft Excel proficiency is required, together with visual and verbal ability to present reports and data. Ideally you have 1-2 years of work experience within media/advertising, particularly with YT, video and social media advertising.
You will work with:
• Nordic account management with particular focus on Denmark
· Planning and booking of advertising campaigns
· Supporting Creative teams for assets recommendation
• Ad operations for best optimization and technical troubleshooting to ensure timely delivery and good performance of campaigns
• Analysis and reporting of achieved campaign results
• Maintenance, support and development of operational process within the department
• Support in ads and data tasks related to Splay One MCN network
• Market research
• Self-driven, ambitious and motivated team player
• Good communication skills
• Structured and accurate with attention to detail
• Passion for digital advertising
• Enjoys multi-tasking, data and numbers
• Proactive, eager to learn and develop
• Account management and/or sales experience from a media agency, direct client, a digital publisher or an ad network
• YouTube advertising and paid social advertising
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Keynote/PowerPoint
• Familiarity with Google Ads/DV360 in respect of YouTube ads and ads manager tools for paid social advertising (Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
• Good knowledge of video advertising landscape
• Technical understanding of ads operations a plus
• Fluent in English. Danish language a plus.
Start Date: 2nd August 2021
Duration: Full-time temporary position 6 months