Splay One is now looking for an Accountant to join our Finance Team!
About Splay One
Splay One is the leading Entertainment Agency in the Nordics formed by the merger between Splay and Nice One. We help brands navigate today’s popular culture and reach beyond advertising.
We’re passionate about breaking new ground and strive to create new and engaging formats, entertainment, concepts and campaigns firmly based on target group data and insights. We do this by merging expertise from advertising, format development and production, combined with our own network of talents and influencers. Splay One is part of Caybon Group.
As an Accountant at Splay One you will work with the daily accounting and finance function where you will be involved in everything from daily tasks to month end closing and reporting. You will be working closely with the local management team, Splay One Group and Caybon Group Finance team.
Main responsibilities include:
· Accounts receivable / Invoicing
· Accounts payable
· Payments (AP, salary, Splay Wallet, expenses etc.)
· Accruals (Prepayments, booking per project, percentage of completion)
· Balance sheet control & reconciliation
· Monthly closing (in cooperation with Group Finance)
· VAT/Tax declarations
· Accounting on a daily basis
Who are you?
· Both a team player and independent/structured in your work in accounting with an eye for details
· Relevant degree within Business/Accounting
· Minimum 3 years work experience
· Fluent in danish and english
· Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
· A great understanding of Danish GAAP
· Experience in month end closings
First round of interviews will be conducted in July and August. Possible start can be postponed until after the summer holidays.
Does this sound like you? Apply with your CV and Cover Letter here in either danish or english. If you have any inquiries please contact our Head of Finance, Cornelius, at Cornelius.email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application.