Role: Performance Marketing Manager
About Splay One
Splay One is the leading agency in the Nordic region for branded entertainment. We are an official YouTube Sales Partner, helping brands in communicating with their target audiences. We also create engaging content, primarily with influencers and provide digital strategies, creative development, as well as multi-platform production and distribution.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual to join our Ads Team. You will be working on the Group level, serving all our Nordic markets. If you love analysis, optimization, planning, strive in developing knowledge about digital advertising and would like to help the top brands growing their branded entertainment and influencer marketing outreach – this might be a role for you.
You will work with:
- Creating media plans
- Executing and ensuring delivery, optimising campaigns’ performance and profitability
- Following up on the progress and delivery with the internal teams and external clients
- Educating and supporting Splay One colleagues in developing expertise in media buying and performance marketing
- Technical campaign configuration, troubleshooting and technical support in assigned area of advertising
- Analysis, reporting and evaluation of campaign results
- Preparation of sales material and pitch support
- Liaising with sales, project managers and ad tech representatives on daily basis
- Maintenance, support and development of operational process within the department
- Support and development of internal tools
- Market research and new product development
- You will be reporting to Group Head of Advertising
- Self-driven, ambitious and motivated team player
- Positive attitude
- You have an easy time collaborating with co-workers and clients in an international agency environment
- You are stress-resistant, structured and accurate with attention to detail at the same time as you are solution-oriented
- Good communication skills with ability to present ideas, reports and data in clear visual and verbal manner
- Passion for digital advertising and analytics
- Enjoys multi-tasking, data and numbers
- Proactive, eager to learn and develop
- Relevant work experience in media buying
- Education in Marketing/Economics/Information Technology, or related
- Thorough understanding of digital advertising landscape, essentially in video and paid social advertising
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Google Sheets, Keynote/PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of YouTube advertising (Google Ads, DV360) and Facebook Ads Manager
- Familiarity with other programmatic buying platforms, like Snapchat Ads Manager, TikTok Ad Manager, DSPs.
- Ad server, DMP and API tools knowledge would be a plus.
- Ability to present reports and data in visual and verbal manner. Google Data Studio expertise would be a big plus.
- Technical understanding of ads operations
- Analytical mindset, statistics knowledge a plus
- Fluent in English. Swedish or another Nordic language preferred.
- a fun job in a forward-thinking environment, where you have great opportunities to develop
- nice colleagues and leaders who inspire and support
- training or other wellness for SEK 2,000 / year
- We are located at Birger Jarlsgatan 43 in Stockholm
- The position is a permanent full-time employment, with a six-month probation period
- Interviews take place on an ongoing basis
- Start Date: as soon as possible