Performance Marketing Manager
Advertising – Stockholm
Do you love to plan, optimise, explore new features and deliver beyond expectations? Then this is your dream job, and you are our dream candidate!
Splay One is the new Nordic power house in branded entertainment formed by the merger between Splay and Nice One. We help brands navigate today's popular culture and reach beyond advertising.
We're passionate about breaking new ground and strive to create new and engaging formats, entertainment, concepts and campaigns firmly based on target group data and insights. We do this by merging expertise from advertising format development and production, combined with our own network of talents and influencers.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for self-driven ambitious individual who is experienced in delivering outstanding results across main performance channels (paid social, display, search). You love to plan, optimise, explore new features and deliver beyond expectations. It is important that you feel comfortable in handling several channels in parallel, working with our 4 international offices. High interest in achieving your best through data analysis, right tracking implementation and truly advanced Excel knowledge is something we need on our team. We would love you to have 2-3 years of work experience in managing performance campaigns.
- Recommendation on media planning to sales teams and occasionally external clients
- Performance Media Buying including TrueView, paid social, display and in the future search.
- Tracking setup and data-driven optimisation
- Booking advertising campaigns on YouTube (via DoubleClick)
- Reporting and monitoring of achieved campaign results against internal sales, direct customer or partner
- Good communication skills
- Structured and accurate
- Interest in performance marketing and constant development in the area
- Like multi-tasking and planning
- Display & Video 360
- Ad Manager 360
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Google Analytics
- Experience from other DSP or SSP platforms
- Tracking and attribution setup (Floodlight, Google Ads tag, Google Analytics, FB Pixel, other 3rd party vendors)
Not a must, but we would be thrilled if you have skills in:
- Mobile apps analytics / SDK
- Search Ads or other SEM tool
- Data Management Platform
We want to meet you!
Do you become motivated when reading the job description and do you feel like we have the right culture for you to develop and succeed? Then we want to meet you as soon as possible. Make sure to apply today, as we screen and interview candidates continuously.