Splay One is a nordic creative agency that moves brands closer to their audience through storytelling made for the 21st century and beyond. We also have the largest MCN-Network in the Nordics with over I billion views on YouTube – in Sweden alone.
We at Splay One are experts within content marketing and branded entertainment: production, social media and editorial platforms. Within the company, we handle everything from TV-series to Podcasts, SoMe-campaigns, Influencer Marketing, releasing books with our Influencers and helping our clients with strategies and productions relating to their presence on all the major SoMe-platforms. To further strengthen what we offer and continue developing our influencer network, we are now looking for a Head of Network.
About the role Head of Network
Do you want to be part of Splay One’s continued journey and develop our talent organization and inventory strategy? Do you have experience from the Nordic media landscape and a keen interest for social media and the developments within that area? Do you have experience within artist/influencer management and leading teams? If that’s the case, you might be the perfect match for us.
In the position as Head of Network, you will be responsible for our talent organization with a focus on the Swedish market and growing our inventory/network moving forward. You’ll also be working operationally expanding Splay One’s network into new markets and setting a plan for how we operate there. Based on client analyzes, you will, together with our ads & sales team, identify and build a relevant inventory regarding channels in our network and help the network grow.
We want to be the best partner for our creators and influencers while also developing our business towards companies and customers. Amongst other things, this can include developing and running collaborations between companies and influencers in the form of books, podcasts, clothing collections, and so on.
In your team you’ll have competent colleagues consisting of Talent Managers across all our markets in the Nordic region. You will report to our Group CEO.
Who are you?
You’re good at building relationships, driven and used to thinking outside the box to implement growth. You have a business mindset and many years of relevant experience from a similar role, as well as the desire to learn new things and continue your personal development. With a positive attitude, you have the will to push through your strategies and easily adapt to the movements in a dynamic company with clear growth and revenue goals.
- Bachelor's degree within a relevant subject, preferably marketing, communication and / or economics
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Experience of working with Artists/Influencers in a business development role
- Experience in Online Video Advertising
- Excellent Communication and organizational skills
- Experience in handling dialogues with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Fluent in English and preferably competent in Swedish
What you can expect:
- The opportunity to be hands-on in the development of the largest MCN-network and leading content agency within the Nordic Region.
- Unique projects and working with in-demand products and well-known brands.
- Freedom to develop and try out new ideas
- A dynamic team of colleagues in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland
What we offer:
- A modern and dynamic work environment with competent colleagues in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
- Occupational Pension
- Wellness Allowance
- Potential to grow within the global Caybon group
- Office at Birger Jarlsgatan 43, Stockholm
- 1 year temporary contract with the possibility of extension.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
Does this job sound exciting to you? Then we’re looking forward to your application.