Nordic Key Account Director
Creative Sales - København
Splay One is the new Nordic power house in branded entertainment formed by the merger between Splay and Nice One. We help brands navigate today's popular culture and reach beyond advertising.
We're passionate about breaking new ground and strive to create new and engaging formats, entertainment, concepts and campaigns firmly based on target group data and insights. We do this by merging expertise from advertising format development and production, combined with our own network of talents and influencers.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-driven ambitious individual who is experienced in building and delivering pan-Nordic campaigns and developing Nordic business relations. Primarily you will help the company excel its pan-Nordic Influencer Marketing campaigns and own & operated originals on Splay One’s own YouTube channels.
You love to take lead on new-biz clients, negotiate long-term plans and deliver outstanding campaign results. It is important that you have strong communication skills as your work will focus on client pitching, negotiation and planning. As a Nordic Key Account Director you are responsible for selling in our 4 markets, therefore we expect you to have a high level of English and Danish and/or Swedish language proficiency. Your goal is to secure and deliver long-term pan-Nordic clients primarily within the Media Agency business. We expect that you have a min. of 2-3 years experience in working with digital marketing campaigns and it’s a plus if you have been working on the agency side.
• New Biz and Leads generation focusing on Media Agencies
• Developing Nordic Framework Agreements: primarily Influencer Marketing
• Driving a task force to develop concepts and pitch material for pan-Nordic Campaigns
• Responsibility for full value-chain from Pitching, Budget Planning, Negotiation &
What we are looking for:
• You have good communication skills and you are a humble teacher
• You are convincing, charismatic and love to build and develop business relations
• You are driven by spotting new business opportunities and contributing to a winning
• You are have a good understanding of the Nordic media market and are eager to
continuously to learn more
• Min. 3 years of relevant experience from working with a top-tier media agency
• Min. 1 year of working with Influencer Marketing
• Good understanding of Digital Content Marketing
• Good presentation development skills, e.g. Keynote, Video etc.
Not a must, but we would be thrilled if you have skills in:
• Google Analytics & Facebook Ads Manager
• MS Excel and Google Sheet
We want to meet you!
Are your motivated by reading this and do you feel like we are the right fit for you? Apply today, we’d love to meet you! We will screen and interview candidates continuously.