Senior Production Manager
Production - Stockholm
About Splay One
Splay One is the leading entertainment agency in the Nordics formed by the merger between Splay and Nice One. We help brands navigate the media landscape and reach beyond advertising.
We’re passionate about breaking new ground and strive to create new and engaging formats, entertainment, concepts and campaigns firmly based on target group data and insights. We do this by merging expertise from advertising, format development and production, combined with our own network of talent and influencers.
Now we’re looking for a Senior Production Manager to join our expanding production team.
Welcome to a wonderful, parallel universe different from any other digital media, agency or production company in Sweden.
Splay One is seeking a full-time Senior Production Manager to help manage our busy production pipeline in our Stockholm office. We need someone who is incredibly detail oriented to act as Mission Control, working with some of our biggest clients, creating sales budgets and crews, and assigning teams within Splay One to handle the work. You will report to Splay One’s Head of Production.
- Work closely with clients as well as Splay One Account Managers and Producers to execute creative and diverse projects while representing the client’s needs and expectations
- Drafting sales packages to clients incl. production briefs, quotes, budgets and schedules
- Building suitable teams and allocating resources on projects
- Tracking project profitability through management of P&L
- Coordinating external services on projects
- Communicating effectively with clients to manage expectations and timescale
- Recruitment new staff members, including freelancers
- At least 4 years of Project management experience within TV production
- Budgeting, production planning and execution of both scripted and non-scripted productions
- No less than 6 years working within the TV/media industry
- You have an extensive freelancer network within the swedish media production industry
- A proven record of successfully executed project
- Fluent in Swedish and English and an experienced user of Excel
- You’re looking for a challenge in creating content in a faster pace for a demanding modern audience.
- You’re tired of the outdated production process of yesterday’s TV and media, looking for a more creative way of producing video content. You want to break new ground in e.g. drama production with a more effective digital production setup.
- You’re a good team player, always looking to find the best suitable solution for the client as well as for the content.
- You’re able to ensure a high production quality while still giving creative freedom to the production teams.
- You understand the possibilities (and limitations) within the new generation of media channels. You’re good at noticing new trends and realizing suitable content.
- You are an engaging and communicative manager who is feel empowered by leading teams and projects independently.
- Our head office is located on Östermalm in Stockholm
- The position is full time
- Application deadline: May 31th 2019
- The position will be filled as soon as possible, but no later than October 2019
We want to meet you!
Apply today and make sure to include the following:
- Cover letter (no longer than 400 words).
- Your application can be in either Swedish or English.