COO Splay One Norway
Splay One is a nordic creative agency that moves brands closer to their audience through storytelling made for the 21st century and beyond. We also have the largest MCN-Network in the Nordics with 2 billion views on YouTube.
We at Splay One are experts within Influencer marketing and branded entertainment: production, social media and editorial platforms. Within the company, we handle everything from TV-series to Podcasts, SoMe-campaigns, Influencer Marketing, releasing books with our Influencers and helping our clients with strategies and productions relating to their presence on all the major SoMe-platforms. To further strengthen our organization i Norway, we are now looking for a COO for our office in Oslo.
Role and responsibilities:
The COO is operationally in-charge at Splay One Norway. You have a hand in everything, including production, financial growth, and sales. Ultimately, the COO is responsible for ensuring all aspects of operations run smoothly every day and addressing any issues that arises.
The COO is a manager with broad responsibilities that ranges from managing day-to-day operations to providing and preparing strategic advice to the Group. The COO oversee daily administrative and operational functions, reporting directly to the Group CEO. You will oversee the organization’s ongoing operations and procedures and you will be measured and responsible for that the local targets are met. The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality and efficiency of the business to drive growth in Splay One Norway.
Tasks, but not limited to;
- Implement and execute on business strategies, plans and procedures
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of the budget and forecasts
- Set goals for performance and growth
- Team management for target achievement
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company (IT, Sales, Finance, Talent, Production etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Resource management and staff responsibilities
- OPEX oversight and cost control
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Manage relationships with partners, clients and talents/creators
Who are you?
- Knowledge and experience regarding Influencer marketing and Youtube
- Preferably a background within sales
- Good insight and connections regarding the media landscape in Norway
- You are creative, strategical and have a business mindset
- Prepared to do that job that needs to be done to reach the budget
What we offer:
- A challenging, creative and fun job in a organization (Splay) and group (Caybon Group) that's in the forefront when it comes to marketing
- Possibilities to grow and develop within the Caybon group, meaning outside Norway
- A great team and the best of colleagues
- Our office is located in Oslo, Karl Johans gate 41A.
- Headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden
- We offer a full-time position
COO Splay One Norway
Loading application form
Already working at Splay One?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.