Ad operations Coordinator / Campaign Manager
Advertising - Stockholm
Splay One is growing and we are now looking for an Ad Operations Coordinator! The role involves managing digital campaign bookings made by our vast array of advertisers.
Who are we?
Splay One is the fastest growing digital media house in the Nordic region and we were the first to work with and grow influencers and digital creators, primarily on YouTube. We are the leader in the Nordic region in creating organic traffic on social media and optimizing purchased advertising against results. As an Ad Operations Coordinator you will be a core part of Splay Ones’ journey and have a lot of fun along the way.
Splay One is a young company with an open, creative and inspiring culture with a lot of entrepreneurial spirit, where you will be given a lot of freedom with responsibility. Splay One is a part of Nordic Entertainment Group.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual to join our Ads Team. You will be working at the Group level, that serves all our Nordic markets, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland. If you love to optimize, analyze, plan and strive to acquire knowledge about digital advertising – this might be a role for you. It is important that you feel comfortable in handling several things in parallel and have particular attention to detail. Microsoft Excel proficiency is required, together with visual and verbal ability to present reports and data. Ideally you have 1-2 years of work experience within media/advertising. You will report to Head of Advertising and be a part of team of four people.
Key responsibilities include:
• Booking of video advertising campaigns
• Technical campaign configuration
• Optimizing campaigns to assure timely delivery and good performance
• Analysis and reporting of achieved campaign results
• Media planning support
• Liaising with sales and ad tech representatives on daily basis
• Technical support in assigned area of advertising
• Maintenance, support and development of operational process within the department
• Support in ads and data tasks related to Splay One MCN network
• Market research
What we ask of you
Microsoft Excel proficiency is required, together with visual and verbal ability to present reports and data. Ideally you have 1-2 years of work experience within media/advertising. You will report to Head of Advertising and be a part of team of four people. Desired personality traits include:
• Self-driven, ambitious and motivated
• Good communication skills
• Numeric literacy
• Structured and accurate with attention to detail
• Proactive, eager to learn and develop
• Google Ad Manager 360 (or other major publisher ad servers)
• Google Display&Video 360
• Google Campaign Manager (or other advertiser ad servers) a plus
• Good knowledge of other DSP or SSP services
• Or knowledge of Facebook or Google Ads advertising
• Good knowledge of video advertising landscape
• Fluent in English and Swedish, other Nordic languages a plus.
is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘NENT A’ and ‘NENT B’)